Forest House, Home of the Children’s Hospital  from 1900 to 1978

Environment


A collection of photographs, both internal and external, taken at Forest House, which was the home of the Nottingham Children’s Hospital from 1900 to 1978. Taken in 1981, three years after its closure as a hospital, it was by then the headquarters for the Nottinghamshire Area Health Authority, which later became Nottingham Health Authority. Sold off in the early 1990's it was converted into the Jamia Al-Hudaa Islamic Dar-ul-Uloom school for girls.

Children's 01 Children's 02 Children's 03 Children's 04 Children's 05 Children's 07 Children's 08 Children's 09 Children's 10 Children's 11 Children's 12 Children's 13 Children's 14 Children's 15 Children's 16 Children's 17 Children's 18 Children's 19 Children's 20 Children's 21 Tram 22 Children's 23 Children's 24 Children's 25 Children's 26 Children's 27 Children's 28 Evironmental Changes