Nottingham Hospitals History

RETURN


The Development of the University of Nottingham’s Clinical Sciences Building


Nurses Home One: Originally opened in 1903, extended in 1930, demolished in 1997

L/R/: Chief Executive Miss Thelma Holland hands over a commemorative brick to Prof. Malcolm Symonds, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Nottingham


The commemorative brick now held in the Nottingham University Hospital’s N.H.S. Trust’s Archive


Clinical Science Building under construction

Clinical Science Building, February, 2013