Nottingham Hospitals Archives 2011
The Development of the University of Nottingham’s Clinical Sciences Building
Nurses Home One: Originally opened in 1903, extended in 1930, demolished in 1997.
L/R/: Chief Executive Miss Thelma Holland hands over a commemorative brick to Prof. Malcolm Symonds, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Nottingham .
The commemorative brick now held in the Nottingham University Hospital’s N.H.S. Trust’s Archive.
The University of Nottingham’s Clinical Sciences Building.