Nottingham Hospitals Archives 2011
Environmental Changes to Nottingham’s Hospitals
1. The Nottingham General Hospital, 1782 - 2012.
2. Shipstone OperatingTheatre, Nottingham General Hospital.
3. From Farming Land to Car Park, Nottingham City Hospital.
4. Hospital Chapel, Nottingham General Hospital.
5. Annexe Wards to the Radiotherapy Centre, Nottingham City Hospital.
6. Demolishing of the former Clinical Chemistry Building, Nottingham City Hospital.
7. A 1969 Site Survey of what is now the Queen’s Medical Centre Campus.
8. Nottingham City Hospital Nurses Home Two, from a Nurses Home to Trust Headquarters.
9. Aerial photographs of Nottingham’s Hospitals.
10. Structural Alterations to the City Hospital, South side, 1975 - 2013.
11. The former Mapperley Hospital Chapel: Restorations Forgotten Building.
12. Inside the former Nottingham General Hospital.
13. Taken in the 1980’s, the Nottingham General Hospital and the surrounding area.
14. Royal Standard House (Memorial Nurses Home) Former Nottingham General Hospital.
15. Nottingham City Hospital Twin/Urology Theatres, 1951 to 2005.
16. Photographs taken at Mapperley Hospital before and after its closure in 1994.
17. The construction of Phase Two of Nottingham’s Tram Network at the Queen’s Medical Centre.
18. Taken in 1981, photographs of Forest House the home of the Nottingham Children’s Hospital from 1900 to 1978.
19. From the early 1970’s during construction, artists impressions, architects drawings and photographs of the Q.M.C.
20. 2002 - 2005, The construction of the Nottingham City Hospital’s Trent Cardiac Centre.
1960: Main Entrance General Hospital
2011: Former General Hospital Main Entrance
1895: Fleet Ward, General Hospital
2011: Harts Restaurant