President of the Nottingham Medico-
Mr. Booth Eddison, who had been apprentice 1822-
In 1851 he showed his foresight and did good service to the General Hospital by securing the site of the old reservoir for £150 and afterwards selling it to the Hospital for the same price, thus securing for the Hospital this very valuable site for its extension in 1875.
A History of the General Hospital near Nottingham,
By Frank Jacob.