Nottingham Hospitals History

TRENT BRIGHT CRICKET GROUND

RETURN


4th August, 1914: Notts. cricket captain Arthur Carr called up during a match at the Oval, cricket ground finished innings then joined his regiment in Dublin. Almost from the beginning of the war, the pavilion at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground became one of the first Voluntary Aids Detachment Hospitals.



NEXT IMAGE